Integration with 1,300+ cloud services. Build IOT/M2M, finance, order management, supply chain, enterprise, and cybersecurity apps are available.
Xooa continually create new integrations and sample apps.
Xooa integrations and samples apps are available on Xooa public Github Repo: https://github.com/Xooa/samples
Connect hundreds of Zapier apps with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Using Zapier with Xooa allows you to easily add blockchain to over 1000 web services. Zaps can automate day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger for one or more Actions in other apps.
Get started with Zapier integration from Xooa console.
Connect your Quickbooks company with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
When QuickBooks Online data is created, modified, or deleted, changes will appear in XLDB. XLDB will keep the current state and the history of the transactions that led to the state. The benefits of using XLDB include:
- Gain a change history of changes made to virtually any entity in your company account
- Create a tamper resistant record of those changes thanks to blockchain’s append-only cryptographically-secure architecture
Get started with QuickBooks integration from Xooa console.
Connect your Salesforce CRM with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
By integrating Salesforce with XLDB you gain an immutable ledger to store the Salesforce CRM data into. The integration consists of a Xooa Salesforce app that writes data to XLDB and the XLDB itself, which has been provisioned automatically when you created your Xooa account.
- The Salesforce app allows you to select what actions (create, update, or delete) for which objects (such as accounts, leads, orders, or contacts) to store in XLDB. As changes are made to objects in Salesforce XLDB will maintain a record of the current state of these objects (World State) and the transaction that led to that state (history).
- Currently, in order to use the app you need a developer account.
Get started with Salesforce integration from Xooa console.
Connect Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and Logic Apps with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Microsoft Connector is a proxy or a wrapper around Xooa that allows it to talk to Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and Logic Apps.
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Teams, and dozens of other Microsoft apps, including custom enterprise apps to XLDB.
- Gain an immutable ledger and blockchain infrastructure in minutes
- Control who can view and participate in the ledger, and shift your data to your own network at any time
- Grant permissioned access to information stored in the ledger
- Ensure simple and immediate cross-organizational data sharing
- This is an official integration that has been certified by Microsoft
Get started with Microsoft connector from Xooa console.
Connect your Dropbox account with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Dropbox is a home for all your work. You can store and share files, collaborate on projects, and bring your best ideas to life—whether you’re working alone or as part of a team.
- When a file is created, uploaded or modified in Dropbox, a hash of the file is generated and then stored inside your private XLDB.
- This can be used to conclusively prove at any time in the future, that the file indeed existed unmodified at the time the hash was stored in the XLDB. The immutable nature of XLDB guarantees that such record has not been tampered with once written to the Ledger.
Get started with Dropbox integration from Xooa console.
Connect your Google forms with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Google Forms is an easy way to collect data from the web with a simple UI and powerful editor.
- When a response is received to your google form, it will be stored inside your private XLDB.
- This integration can be used to leverage the power of blockchain to store responses to your google form in a secure and immutable ledger. The immutable nature of XLDB guarantees that such response has not been tampered with once written to the Ledger.
Get started with Google Forms integration from Xooa console.
Connect SmartThings with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
The SmartThings app and Hub will instantly connect to different sensors, locks, light switches, outlets, thermostats, and other compatible devices in your home.
- Xooa Blockchain Event Logger app allows you to record events generated by SmartThings devices into your private XLDB.
- The immutability of the ledger allows it to provide a trusted history of device usage.
- This in turn, expands the business applications of smart devices, such as enforcing a device usage contract between property owners and property managers.
Get started with SmartThings integration from Xooa console.
Connect Node-RED with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Node-RED is a flow-based development tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services as part of the Internet of Things in new and interesting ways.
- Integrating Node-RED with XLDB provides an immutable, trusted, ledger of IoT sensor readings, of security events such as door lock/unlock, motion sensor events, and device and Service Level Agreement performance proof
Get started with Node-RED integration from Xooa console.
Connect iOS shortcuts with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
An iOS shortcut is a quick way to get one or more tasks done with your apps. The Shortcuts app lets you create your own shortcuts with multiple steps.
- When a file is shared with this shortcut, a hash of the file is generated by the shortcut. The hash is stored inside your private XLDB. The shortcut will then offer to upload the file to the iOS user’s icloud account.
- This shortcut can be used to conclusively prove at any time in the future that the file indeed existed unmodified at the time the hash was stored in the XLDB. The immutable nature of XLDB guarantees that such record has not been tampered with once written to the ledger.
Get started with iOS shortcuts integration from Xooa console.