The app admins can create google analytics account to integrate with their Xooa marketplace, track each of the app’s traffic, user engagement, conversions, sales etc. The admins can use the google analytics tracking ID to create properties and change settings to read every app’s market progress individually.
Go to Google Analytics to create Google Analytics account and property.
Steps to configure google analytics to your marketplace
Go to the design console of your marketplace -> Advanced -> Google Analytics Configuration
Paste the Measurement ID and the secret value in the Measurement Protocol API secret fields.
Click here to know how to find your Meausrement ID and scroll down to the Additional Settings section on the Web stream details page and click Measurement Protocol API Secret to generate the Secret value.
- Add the following description that shows the mapping of the fields with your marketplace: Go to Google Analytics Dashboard -> Reports -> Monetization -> Ecommerce purchases. On the right side, you will find a table containing the following fields:
- Item Name -> Represents Drops and secondary market NFTs
- Item ID -> Represents Drop Id and NFT token ID
- Item Category -> Represents Drop Purchases and Marketplace Purchases
- Item Category 2 -> Represents drop type i.e single drop, mystery box drop, and packs
- Once the Google Analytics dashboard setup is complete, make the following changes to see the total revenue:
Go to Google Analytics Dashboard -> Reports -> Monetization -> Ecommerce purchases
Go to customize report (edit icon) on the top right corner
Under Metrics -> add a new metric -> select Total Revenue -> Apply -> Save changes to the current report
For the Google dashboard to render the data, ensure to put the stripe keys in the GA configuration data while configuring google analytics to the marketplace. To add the Stripe keys, go to Publish ->Payment and Fee -> add Publishable Key and Secret Key. To know more about how to configure stripe keys, click here.
Use the tracking ID to view the statistics of your app in real-time.