Lifecycle integrations uses the Deployment APIs to programmatically perform lifecycle operations on Applications and Networks.
A deployment API token holds a set of permissions to access the deployment APIs. From the Deployment Token tab, you can perform actions such as:
- Add Token
- Delete Token
- Explore Deployment APIs
Label A descriptive label for the token. Notice that the label needs to be unique.
Token Generated On Local date and time for when a token was generated.
- Revoke: Revokes the deployment API token. Actions performed in the past using the token are not affected.
The VS Code extension enables you to quickly deploy and upgrade your blockchain applications on Xooa run ledgers, i.e. Hyperledger Fabric or Ethereum, directly from your IDE.
The Xooa CLI tool enables you to quickly get started initializing repositories with starter smart contracts in a language of your choice that is compatible with either the Hyperledger Fabric or Ethereum network. You can also deploy and upgrade your applications to the Xooa run ledgers.
The Xooa Jenkins plugin allows pipeline-compatible steps to upgrade your blockchain application on Xooa.
The Deployment API explorer provides you with documentation of the deployment APIs and a sandbox to test the APIs.
The Xooa Console has a built-in capacity to integrate and communicate with over 1300 Cloud Services.
IOT/M2M, finance, order management, supply chain, enterprise, and cybersecurity apps are available.
Xooa continually creates new integrations and sample apps.
Connect hundreds of Zapier apps with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Using Zapier with Xooa allows you to easily add a blockchain database to over 1000 web services. Zaps can automate day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger for one or more Actions in other apps.
Get started with the Zapier integration from the Xooa console.
Connect your QuickBooks company with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
When QuickBooks Online data is created, modified, or deleted, changes will appear in your XLDB. The XLDB will keep the current state and the history of the transactions that led to the state. The benefits of using the XLDB include:
- Gain a history of changes made to virtually any entity in your company account
- Create a tamper-resistant record of those changes thanks to blockchain’s append-only, cryptographically-secure architecture
Get started with the QuickBooks integration from the Xooa console.
Connect your Salesforce CRM with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
By integrating Salesforce with the XLDB, you gain an immutable ledger to store the Salesforce CRM data on. This integration consists of a Xooa Salesforce app that writes data directly to your XLDB and the XLDB itself, which was provisioned automatically when you created your Xooa account.
- The Salesforce app allows you to select what actions (create, update, or delete) for which objects (such as accounts, leads, orders, or contacts) to store in your XLDB. As changes are made to objects in Salesforce, the XLDB will maintain a record of the current state of these objects (World State) and the transaction that led to that state (History).
- Currently, in order to use the app, you need a developer account.
Get started with the Salesforce integration from the Xooa console.
Connect Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and Logic Apps with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Microsoft Connector is a proxy or a wrapper around Xooa that allows it to talk to Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, and Logic Apps.
- Connect Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Teams, and dozens of other Microsoft apps, including the custom enterprise apps to the XLDB
- Gain an immutable ledger and blockchain infrastructure in minutes
- Control who can view and participate in the ledger, and shift your data to your own network at any time
- Grant permissioned access to information stored in the ledger
- Ensure simple and immediate cross-organizational data sharing
- This is an official integration that has been certified by Microsoft
Get started with the Microsoft Connector from the Xooa console.
Connect your Dropbox account with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Dropbox is the home for all your work. You can store and share files, collaborate on projects, and bring your best ideas to life — whether you’re working alone or as a part of a team.
- When a file is created, uploaded, or modified in Dropbox, a hash of the file is generated and then stored inside your private XLDB.
- This can be used to conclusively prove, at any time in the future, that the file indeed existed unmodified at the time the hash was stored in the XLDB. The immutable nature of the XLDB guarantees that such a record has not been tampered with once written to the ledger.
Get started with the Dropbox integration from the Xooa console.
Connect DocuSign envelopes with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
DocuSign is the most reliable and globally trusted service for electronic signatures and approvals. It is easy to use, quick to learn, and a snap to implement. Uploading approvals and agreements to your ledger is simple and convenient for everyone involved.
- Integrating DocuSign with XLDB provides an immutable, trusted ledger of a DocuSign envelope’s status and signature.
Get started with the DocuSign integration from the Xooa console.
Connect your Google Forms with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Google Forms is an easy way to collect data from the web with a simple UI and a powerful editor.
- When a response is received in your Google Form, it will be stored inside your private XLDB.
- This integration can be used to leverage the power of blockchain to store responses to your Google Form in a secure and immutable ledger. The immutable nature of the XLDB guarantees that such a response has not been tampered with once written to the ledger.
Get started with the Google Forms integration from the Xooa console.
Connect SmartThings with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
The SmartThings app and Hub will instantly connect to different sensors, locks, light switches, outlets, thermostats, and other compatible devices in your home.
- The Xooa Blockchain Event Logger app allows you to record events generated by SmartThings devices into your private XLDB
- The immutability of the ledger allows it to provide a trusted history of device usage
- This, in turn, expands the business applications of smart devices, such as enforcing a device usage contract between property owners and property managers
Get started with the SmartThings integration from the Xooa console.
Connect Node-RED with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
Node-RED is a flow-based development tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs, and online services as part of the Internet of Things in new and interesting ways.
- Integrating Node-RED with the XLDB provides an immutable, trusted ledger for IoT sensor readings, security events (such as door lock/unlock, motion sensor events, and devices), and Service Level Agreement performance proofs.
Get started with the Node-RED integration from the Xooa console.
Connect iOS Shortcuts with a blockchain ledger using Xooa
An iOS Shortcut is a quick way to get one or more tasks done in your apps. The Shortcuts app lets you create your own shortcuts with multiple steps.
- When a file is shared with this shortcut, a hash of the file is generated by the shortcut. The hash is stored inside your private XLDB. The shortcut will then offer to upload the file to the iOS user’s iCloud account.
- This shortcut can be used to conclusively prove at any time in the future that the file indeed existed unmodified at the time the hash was stored in the XLDB. The immutable nature of the XLDB guarantees that such record has not been tampered with once written to the ledger.
Get started with the iOS shortcuts integration from the Xooa console.