A promise form is used to collect additional details from the user to claim a promise.
For example, if the user is rewarded with a T-shirt, the user needs to provide T-shirt size, contact number, and address details to deliver the T-shirt. The admin creates a promise form with all the required fields to collect T-shirt size, contact number, and address details in the Forms section of the design console.
The admin must follow the below steps to create a promise form:
- Navigate to Forms in the design console.
- Click Add New to create a new form.
- Provide the suitable name in the Name text box.
- Based on the requirement, drag and drop the form components available in the design form.
- Expand the Advance Settings to provide the following details:
- If required. select the Web3 Operation check box to allow only web3 user to access the form.
- Provide a name as promiseform in the Smart contract Function Name (fcn) text box.
- Click Save to save the settings.